Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Asuka in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Asuka may refer to:
- Asuka, Yamato (飛鳥), an area in Yamato Province (now Nara Prefecture) in Japan, where imperial palaces and centers of government were built in the 6th and 7th centuries
- Asuka, Nara (明日香), a village in Nara Prefecture in Japan, in the same area as ancient Asuka (飛鳥)
- Asuka-dera (飛鳥寺?), also known as Hōkō-ji (法興寺?), a Buddhist temple in Asuka, Nara
- Asukayama Park (飛鳥山公園 Asukayama-kōen), a park in Kita, Tokyo, Japan
- Asuka (name), a list of people
- MS Asuka (now MS Amadea), a cruise ship operated by Nippon Yusen Kaisha 1991–2006
- MS Asuka II, a cruise ship operated by Nippon Yusen Kaisha 2006 onwards
- Monthly Asuka, a shōjo manga magazine published by Kadokawa Shoten
- Asuka (album), by the traditional/pop-rock group Rin'
- Asuka Clan, a group of elite ninja in the Shinobido series of video games
- Asuka Langley Soryu, a character of the Neon Genesis Evangelion franchise
- Asuka period (飛鳥時代, Japanese era from 538 to 710 AD)
- Asuka, a subsidiary of the French manga publisher Kazé
- Aska (disambiguation)
- Capital of Japan
- All pages with titles beginning with Asuka
- All pages with titles containing Asuka
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Asuka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.